Tommy

Tommy
I love you

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th 2011~ 20 Days

November 30th 2011
Ok.. I have completely hesitated to write about this. So much so Jack and I also kinda have kept the "Balloon" to ourselves.. The day after Tommy's memorial service, Estella wanted to bring some of the blue balloons in from outside (thank you sweet Kathy) … We brought 4inside, Estella let 3 of the 4 loose from our backyard and "sent them to Tommy in Heaven".. the one remaining ON ITS OWN (the ribbon is too short for estella to reach and neither Jack nor I touched it) migrated down our small hall way to the end whereTommy's Elephant picture hangs and it has remained there for 9 days. UNTIL today. I was sitting on our bed reading my bible (Isaiah) when Jack came in to ask something, then he left… a minute or two later the Balloon literally bobbing thru the door way into our bedroom. I yelled to Jack "did you do that!!?" he yelled back from the kitchen "do what?" I said you have to get in here! The Balloon was in the corner of our room (nearest to the door) it bobbled around eventually over to our bed (4ft away from me), then bobbled out about 20mins later…. About ?15 to 20mins later I exited our bedroom (to go potty) as I walked down the hall I noticed the Balloon was not there, I peeked into the nursery (across from our bedroom) I yell to Jack AGAIN to come and see… We stand there still and watch as the Balloon is hovering over "the bag" (yes the bag from Children's that has Tommys foot/hand molds and locks of hair) the Balloons ribbon is TOUCHING the bag, I stand VERY still in the doorway~ IT STARTS TO ELEVATE AND APPROACH ME!!! I quick go to grab my phone (in my bedroom) to take pics, I return the balloon has elevated again now touching the ceiling hovering over the rocking chair~ I begin to film… it quickly moves from hovering over the rocking chair over to his crib, then slowly descends INTO HIS CRIB…. I am not kidding. Trust me when I say, there is NO WAY that this could have happened by chance, there is NO WAY that the airflow has been perfect for it to stay in one spot for over a week, then somehow get sucked into our bedroom and leave, then get sucked into Tommy's nursery, descend on "the bag", then come towards me, then over to rocking chair and finally landing IN his crib. If you don't believe me, or have doubts, I will post some pictures and I have already posted it on youtube. CHECK IT OUT.  Tommy's Balloon (youtube) http://youtu.be/ovqPoCkChOY

I believe God is always with us, I believe that if we take the time, open our hearts our eyes we can see amazing things… 
Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment